Monday, January 16, 2012

All about Me

Hi, my name is Hazel Elizabeth Deporah Parker.I dont really have to do much things but just take care of big bro named Raymond.my dad does everything else that have to be done and my mom does the house work. I love my brother even if he is older then me. My big brother have to be looked after because he is not quite right. If somebody ever say anthing about Raymond they would have to deal with ME because that just what im about. Many people call me Squeaky because I have a Squeaky voice but I dont mind. Many people know that i am fast as lightning. Many people call me Mercury because I am fast. I think I get it from my father because he can beat me in no time. Well my life is kinda simple but a rush but that how I like it. Well, that all you have to know about me, myself, and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment