Monday, January 16, 2012

Gretchen on the Broadway!!!

So as Raymond and I where strolling are way down the Broadway. I spotted Gretchen and her two sidekicks coming are way. One of her sidekicks was named Mary Louise. We used to be friends until she got with Gretchen and started to talking  about me like a dog on the street. Her other side kick is named Rosie and to be honest I just dont like her. So as they are coming closer and closer I began to think maybe I should go into the candy store and let them pass or just to cut right threw them or even step on them. Well as I was about to walk in they slowed down and front of me and I was ready to fight. I was ready to fight because I dont take no chit-chat from anybody. Mary asked me was I signing up for the May Day races and I looked at her like she was dumb. Rosie step in and said I dont think your going to win the race this time. I began to say I always win cause im the best and I say it straight at Gretchen. Then Mary looks at Raymond and ask him what grade he is in. I say to Mary if she has anything to say about my brother say it to me.Then Rosie says out the blue are you his mother. I began to get mad and I know they could see it on my face . So Gretchen and her two sidekick continued there way up the Broadway and Raymond and I continued are way up the Broadway in the other direction and all me and Raymond could do was just smile at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment