Monday, January 16, 2012

Raymond's Imagination!!!

As I was standing on the corner breathing in the fresh weather and was about to take a quick stroll down the Broadway so I can practice my breathing, and I have Raymond walking close to the buildings because he starts to have a fantasy and starts to wonder and think he is a circus performer and that the curb is his own little tightrope high in the mid air. Even when it rains he likes to plop off his little tightrope into the mushy and disgusting mud and get his shoes and cuffs wet. He even run as fast as lighting across the traffic to the island in the middle of Broadway and give the pigeons a fit and then I would have to say sorry to the old people for his behavior but that ok because I love my brother Raymond even if he has a wild imagination. That just who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment